Boat for sale! Contact: email@example.com or 206-406-4744
“Splash Dance” is a 2006 Meridian 411 that has all the major options plus many custom upgrades not found on any other 411. Key features include two state rooms, two heads, twin 380QSB diesel motors, Onan 11.5kw generator, underwater exhaust, lower helm, plus heat (including diesel furnace) and AC throughout the interior of the boat and bridge. Always fresh-water moored too!
This boat has been expertly outfitted for year-round cruising in the Pacific Northwest. Splash Dance comes “cruise ready” with many sets of lines, fenders, life jackets, all required safety gear and a great tender.
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Hull length: 41 feet
LOA: 46 feet
Tankage: 400 gallons of fuel, 150 gallons of water, 55 gallon holding tank.
Asking Price: $274k
- Cummins 380 QSBs electronic diesel motors with underwater exhaust.
- Onan Electronic 11.5KW Generator with sound shield and underwater exhaust.
- Roskelley/Olsson stainless steel 800 pound electric transom davit with compression posts.
- 12′ AquaPro tender with 30hp Tohatsu motor. Center console, electric start/tilt, built in fuel tank in bow, Garmin GPS/Chart/Fishfinder, built in VHF radio, lighting, seating for four.
- Full bridge enclosure with all solid EZ2CY panels. Sides slide open, fronts and rears flip up.
- Bow and stern thrusters (Docking On Command – D.O.C.)
- Remote for bow and stern thrusters.
- Storage bags for all bridge enclosure pieces.
- Heated (and cooled) bridge with defrosters.
- Rudder indicators at both helm stations.
- Raymarine Auto Pilot at both helm stations.
- Raymarine DS300 depth sounder with display at both stations.
- Northstar backup depth sounder at both helm stations.
- Raymarine HD Digital Radar dome
- Full aft cockpit enclosure.
- Diesel heat (Webasto).
- Built-in electric heaters in salon and both state rooms.
- Reverse cycle AC/heat in salon and both state rooms.
- Red-dot engine heat off of the engine.
- 11 gallon electric hot water tank.
- Hot water tank heated by engines.
- Underwater lights (three color).
- Custom swim platform boarding flood light.
- Lower helm with many custom upgrades including tri-delay wipers, window defrosters and custom modified dash to allow flush install of Raymarine E-80 chart-plotter.
- Raymarine E-120 plotter on the bridge
- AIS transceiver (send and receive).
- Carpet runners for salon and walkway between galley and dinette.
- Custom 32″ flat-screen HD TV. Blu-ray player with surround sound.
- Flat-screen TV in mid-cabin.
- HD TV antenna mounted on radar arch.
- Cockpit carpet and bridge carpet.
- Covers for all bridge seats plus the sink area.
- Intercom system between bridge and cabin.
- 3000w Outback inverter/charger with auto switch-over.
- Northstar NS100 VHF radio at both helm stations.
- Hailer with fog-horn and other capabilities.
- Remote spot light with controls at both helm stations.
- Custom raised bridge helm seat for improved comfort and viewing angles.
- Custom access step for getting in and out of the huge lazarette easily.
- 6 golf-cart batteries for house bank.
- Many custom storage enhancements including a set of storage drawers in the lazarette.
- 3 cameras viewable from both helms: engine room, port-side, rear-view.
- Fuel transfer pump.
- Hatch-door between bridge and cockpit.
- Flexsteel fold out bed in salon.
- LED light-bar in engine room that comes on whenever the ignition key is turned on.
- Polished Stainless Steel Anchor – 300’ of marked 5/16” chain.
- Central vacuum system.
- Cummins spare parts kit.
- Onan spare parts kit.
- Ice-maker (runs off inverter)
- 5 Fish-On Mounts for Rod Holders
- Stainless Steel Down Rigger Plates w/12V Power Outlets (2)
- Extra Cleats For Fenders
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Bridge Entertainment System
- Stern tie reel with 600′ of floating line (attaches to port or starboard downrigger mounts)
- 50-foot 50 amp shore power cord
- 25-foot 50 amp shore power cord
- Multiple 30 amp shore power cords and a 30/50 adapter.
- Many spare parts.
- Many lines, fenders, life jackets and other accessories included.
- Always fresh-water moored. Waxed annually. Washed regularly.
Asking Price: $274k
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-406-4744