Top 10 Signs you might be a Boatnut!0
Boating can fun, relaxing, stressful, expensive and priceless all in one trip. Some people think we’re crazy to own a boat so here are the top 10 signs you might be a Boatnut!
10. If you watch fuel prices closer than Wall Street watches stock prices, you might be a Boatnut.
9. If your phone has more wind alert apps than games, you might be a Boatnut.
8. If your non-boating friends know what a holding tank is due to your many “delightful” stories, you might be a Boatnut.
7. If you haven’t been on an airplane since buying your boat, you might be a Boatnut.
6. If you’re Facebook friends with the Ballard Locks, you might be a Boatnut.
5. If you call West Marine and the person who answers recognizes your voice, you might be a Boatnut.
4. If you’ve rated 10 or more services on Seattle Boatnuts, you might be a Boatnut.
3. If your house is slowly falling apart while everything on your boat gets fixed immediately, you might be a Boatnut.
2. If you type the letter Y into your web browser and it instantly auto-fills in “Yachtworld”, you might be a Boatnut.
1. If you are visibly upset because you don’t meet every criteria on this list, you might be Boatnut!
Got other ideas for signs that you might be a boatnut? Leave em below in the comments and I’ll include them in a future version of this list!